Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I SUPPORT ISRAEL!

I received the following remark in response to a recent Facebook posting: "Profile picture is offensice [sic]. Remove it or be reported ok!" Yes, the person who posted that is muslim. 

My response? "Report me. I do not apologize for my support of Israel..."


I have a challenge for you: if you are an American who stands with Israel, post this photo as your Facebook or Twitter profile pic.  Let's send a strong message to those among us who are working toward the destruction of Israel that, while our administration may not support Israel, AMERICANS DO!  

The words of Yahweh to the patriarch, Abraham: 
"I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed,” Genesis 12:3, 
and, 
"...through Isaac shall your offspring be named," Genesis 21:12.



No comments:

Post a Comment