Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

The Kyle Rittenhouse Road To Wealth….

I guess it’s a good thing I’m not a celebrity, politician, or athlete.

I said it PUBLICLY, I believe it, I stand by it: Rittenhouse is a murderer.  He should be facing federal firearms charges. His “trial” was a sham, a show trial, a kangaroo court that the judge and prosecution did everything in their power to prejudice and throw.  It was a blatant miscarriage of justice.  I don’t care that a “jury of his peers”, a jury HE CHOSE in a move by the judge that, as far as I know, is unprecedented in US jurisprudence, found him “not guilty”.

Now Rittenhouse wishes to profit from his notoriety.  Why work if you can sue your way to wealth?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kyle-rittenhouse-says-hes-going-to-sue-whoopi-goldberg-and-other-politicians-celebrities-athletes-074102590.html

No comments:

Post a Comment