Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2026

Prime Minister Carney: “America Is Changing….”

Prime Minister, you recently made the above statement, and I feel the need to respond on behalf of the millions of us who do not share the warped vision being acted upon in Washington, DC.

Prime Minister Carney: No, AMERICA isn’t changing.

Unfortunately, we have a small group of oligarchs, one in particular, at the top trying to impose their vision on us and destroying everything we have worked to achieve for over 200 years.

Now, I am in full agreement that there are many things that have needed to be changed in our country for a very long time, and yes, our trade relationships are among them.  It is true that for too long our trade relationships have heavily favored our trading partners and we as a country have absorbed more than was equitable under the assumption that we were so affluent that we could afford it.  Maybe that was true at some point. Regardless you change these things carefully, after full consideration, to preserve the relationships wherever and whenever possible - you don’t take a literal wrecking ball to them as this administration has so recklessly done  - and continues to do - over the last year and a half.

I hope above hope that the world will be able to distinguish between the American people and the lunatic fringe that currently represents their own interests above those of the country to the glory of one man.  We regrettably elected a person - I will not dignify him by calling him a Man or a leader - who is, I will continue to observe, a power hungry, paranoid, malignant narcissist with antisocial and megalomaniacal tendencies, delusions of grandeur, a hero complex, and possible bipolar disorder - all stemming from a massive inferiority complex - who, as time goes on, is less and less able to control those tendencies.  I hope the world can be persuaded that our core AMERICAN values continue to exist.  HOPEFULLY we will have the opportunity at some future time to once again manifest those values and reestablish the trust the world once placed in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment